Wednesday 6 April 2011

So much to do.....

Each day there is so much to do! It's a matter of deciding where to focus on today! I never realised how much there is to do as a mother, wife, small business owner!

There is so much that goes on behind the scenes before you even sell one product! The amount of times you view, transport, photograph, organise, fold, display a good before it even sells blows my mind! Below our house is a two car garage and some more. It acts as a warehouse for us and my job is to......keep it under control!

I don't know what it is. Maybe as a Tibetan who is not used to so many possessions the idea of organising like with like, categorising, filing, sorting is sort of foreign!

I never thought of myself as the anal type (you should have seen my desk at the office. I liked to think of it as a creative mess - but I knew where everything was!) but relative to my husband - I am organised in the extreme! I like to know how much stock we have, see it easily, count it, look at it neatly stored.

I guess Lodhen is running a lean, mean, one man show & focusses on the selling - poor guy can't do everything! That is his excuse anyway!

Then there are the things to do to sustain my beautiful family........I am not complaining, I wouldn't swap it for anything. It's just busy that's all! Anyway while Norbu rests, I will run downstairs and try to regain some order! Lodhen is on dinner duty tonight & I am looking forward to being able to stay and watch Tara at choir practice (that is 1 1/2 hours of beautiful, melodious singing as opposed to talking!)

Hope you are enjoying this blog - give me some feedback please - what do you want to hear about - what is not so good........

No comments:

Post a Comment