Tuesday 5 April 2011

Awaiting......

At the moment we are waiting to hear back on whether Lodhen has got a shop that he has applied for in Garema Place. It would be perfect - its small and cheap and in a good location. Its next to coffee shops..... I am really looking forward to Lodhen having a fixed location. He says he doesn't mind being a business nomad. He thinks its good to take his goods to different locations. But personally, all the lifting and packing and carrying. I couldn't do it! Fingers crossed we will hear back soon. Lodhen says not to get attached to this shop or to rush into it. There are plenty of shops out there he says! But me in my Western ways - I like to have a plan! I like to have some things that are fixed! I guess that it good not to have fixed costs though! I am enjoying the fact that Lodhen has this week off - after working last year pretty much without a day off - it sure is nice to have him home for the week. I am off for coffee with a friend so that father and son can spend some quality time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment